Indi hot milfs a is a land of spirituality and festivals. People go to India for different reasons, be it yoga, a taste for the exotic, a work trip or to see the Taj Mahal but beyond this there is a crazy side of India. Here are five wild things to do while in this amazing country.
1. Diving with elephants - You must have heard of diving with sharks, whales, dolphins and plenty of other animals, but elephants? Yes, you can do such things in India in Andaman. It’s a good location for diving. Emerald Isles is the place where you can either snorkel or dive with the amazing sub-water elephant named Rajan.
2. Feed rats – You get a piece of food that a rat has taken a nice big chuck out of, it doesn’t sound very appealing, but don’t throw it away! There is a temple in India where people feed rats lesbian videos and eats food that’s been bitten by rats with high regards. It is home to more than 20,000 rats and spotting a white rat is considered lucky.
3. Self-driven car – It’s very unlikely that you will get a car that can drive without any driver. But somthing that can never happen anywhere can happen in India. Yes there is a place in Ladakh called Magnetic Hill where if you stop your car and put it to neutral then it will start moving at the speed of 10-20 KM per hour. Self-driven car – It’s porn milf very unlikely that you will get a car that can drive without any driver. But something that can never happen anywhere can happen in India. Yes there is a place in Ladakh called Magnetic Hill where if you stop your car and put it to neutral then it will start moving at the speed of 10-20 KM per hour. No it’s not a ghost town but this hill has magnetic properties that are strong enough to pull cars uphill and due to that reason the aircrafts passing this area are advised to keep a safe distance.
4. Live in a tree house – Why not, live the dream you had since your childhood and live in the tree house in Kerala. Vythiri Resort provides a comfortable live in nude celebrities tree house where you will have all the luxury you can imagine with an amazing view of a natural bird territory.
5. Auto-rickshaw race – Now this is not so out-of-the-box after all. But still sounds a bit weird. This challenge is called the MUMBAI XPRESS. This 14 days challenge will cover 1900 KM (approx. 1180 miles) and can be done in a team of two. It starts every year in August from Mumbai and ends in July in Chennai. You can see the variety of the geography (from hills to valley and beaches) doing this if you ever porno gay fancy going completely crazy. http://www.rickshawchallenge.com/trips/mumbai-xpress/
Read more of Kavita's Blog here!